Create a cleaner home environment using the Household Chemical Mildew Remover! A powerful cleaner that kills all kinds of mildew and mold and offerslong-lasting protection that inhibits mold and bacterial growth.
Its gel consistencycan seep into small gapsto root out mold completely. The tapering nozzle also allows easy and precise application. Widely applythroughout your home, it’s safe to use, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
Instant Mildew Remover - Kills all kinds of mildew and mold in seconds.
Inhibits Growth - Offers long-lasting protection as it inhibits mold and bacterial growth.
Liquid Gel Consistency - Seeps into small cracks and gaps to thoroughly remove mold without any mess.
Nozzle Applicator - Its tapering nozzle allows easy and precise application.
Safe Formula - Non-toxic, non-corrosive and safe to use in your home.
Wide Application - Get rid of mold from your kitchen, bathroom, ceiling, tiles and more.
Size: 20g, 100g
1 x Household Chemical Mildew Remover
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order